Pt. 15 - Neurons Like Brandy - Chapter 5: Orfax

Am trying to set something up separately in the next couple of weeks and at that point Badger Commander is going to change again, or well, change back.
This week is a Orfax's turn to talk about the onset of the end of the world.
For those a bit behind go to the index.
Otherwise, read below the break.


    5: Orfax
  So yeh, everything was a bit fucked. Jo was, like, saying stuff. Me? Wasted, got to stay focused, I don't know do I?
  Yeh, so I was doing stuff... then stuff happened. Exactly.
  Zombies and shit, and shit. Did I mention... fucking zombies. Some fucking cunt going on about flats and stuff, apparently we could live there, or something. All I wanted was weed. Which I had, don't get me wrong.
  And yeh, so I was, like, a bit wasted. There was shit all over the place. People eating people... fucking mental, Jo hugged me and stuff. Freak out in nature. The thing is you see, the thing is, if you have stuff, I don't know. The music sucked for sure.
  You have to be safe. Always.
  When no one is safe, that is fucked.
  I smoked another fucking bong, Isaac seemed well up for it. Man, by that point I was so stoned it didn't even matter. Just lay there, Jo, she's a good girl. She put on an album, Aphex Twin. Fucking sweet.   
  So, yeh, I just sort of lay there and stuff.
  The next day/evening… I am not sure, we had more people about, these guys weren't trying to eat others or shit. Which was wicked, cause this guy Oli was with them and he was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment